1. Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains the native speaker tutors.
2. Screens each student to ensure his/her ability to work well within the self instructional format.
3. Schedules class sessions, assigning students to a session according to his/her stated preference.
4. Holds orientation sessions before the first week of classes to train the students in the method, how to study in the format, and the nature of the final exams.
5. Monitors class sessions regularly to ensure academic integrity of courses.
Please log in for more information.